At Southfork Dental, you can count on a warm welcome from Dr. Bindu Kolli and her team. Our patients receive the same gentle treatment and sound advice we provide to family members. We genuinely care about YOU, as well as caring for your teeth and mouth.
Commitment to service
When Dr. Kolli established Southfork Dental in 2005, she set out to create an environment where every member of the family could feel relaxed. As a mother herself, she saw the importance of helping children develop a healthy attitude toward dentistry, despite the demands of a busy family lifestyle.
Southfork Dental has two convenient locations (Murphy and Irving). We are happy to schedule multiple family members on the same day to reduce travel and missed work. Saturday appointments are available, and dental emergencies can usually be seen the same day.
Family and cosmetic dentist in Murphy, TX
Services you are likely to need through every phase of life are available right here:
- High-tech hygiene - Teeth feel smooth and look bright with professional cleaning and Prophyflex stain removal. We help you get gum disease under control and manage it for improved oral and overall health.
- Preventive care - Fluoride strengthens teeth and dental sealants reduce risk of molar cavities. Sports mouth guards, and night guards for bruxism protect teeth from damage.
- General and restorative dentistry - Services to maintain a healthy, functional smile, from "invisible" fillings to crowns, bridges, dental implants, root canal therapy, extractions, and dentures. Even anxious patients relax for treatment with gentle sedation options.
- Orthodontics - Braces for kids and adults, as well as clear aligners.
- Cosmetic services - Smile enhancement with teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, and porcelain veneers.
We believe every patient deserves dental care they need and the beautiful smiles they want, with no billing surprises. We obtain an estimate of coverage from your insurance company before you make treatment decisions and assist with application for CareCredit. This special type of credit card, with low- or zero-interest flexible payment options, is designed for healthcare.
Call 469-535-6939 to make your family part of the Southfork Dental family of happy patients.