General and cosmetic dentist in Irving, TX
Finding a dentist whom you can trust can be a challenge. At Southfork Dental in Irving, TX, we strive to provide every member of your family with excellent dental care and an exceptional experience. We offer convenient scheduling options, including Saturday and Sunday appointments. We offer a comprehensive array of services and through follow-up care and are equipped to provide the dental care you need when you need it.
General dentistry services
Preventive care is at the heart of our dental practice. With proper home hygiene and regular cleanings and checkups, you can prevent several painful and costly dental issues. We offer gentle yet thorough cleanings and take the time to talk with you about any concerns you have at your regular checkups. If dental problems arise, such as decay, traumatic injury, or gum disease, we talk with you about your options, so you never feel pressured to decide. Common restorative procedures that Dr. Bindu Kolli performs include, among others:
- Tooth-colored fillings, inlays, onlays, and crowns
- Tooth replacements, such as implants, bridges, and dentures
- Gum disease therapies
- Emergency dental visits for when you need care quickly
- Root canal therapy
Kid-friendly dental care
At Southfork Dental, we believe that taking kids to the dentist should be a fun experience that helps lay the foundation for a lifetime of healthy smiles. We offer several child-friendly amenities that help make your child’s experience positive, including:
- Video games in the waiting area,
- Cartoons in the dental chair
- Fun, educational videos about dental care to help them learn about healthy dental habits
We recommend that children start coming to the dentist at the age of two to become familiar with the office and start looking forward to future dental visits.
A beautiful smile not only sends a positive message to others but is also terrific for your self-confidence. If you have something you would like to change about your smile, Dr. Kolli offers several cosmetic dentistry options to transform its appearance:
- Tooth whitening to brighten dull or stained teeth to achieve a gleaming smile
- Procedures to change the shape and appearance of your teeth like porcelain veneers, dental bonding, or gum contouring
Dr. Kolli has a sense of what looks natural and aesthetically pleasing and will help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Orthodontics and oral surgery
Many dentists refer patients out to a separate orthodontist or oral surgeon when their patients need these types of services. Dr. Kolli has undergone extensive training in both orthodontic care and advanced oral surgery techniques. This training enables her to provide these services within our comfortable dental office with a team you already know and trust. Some of the procedures we do include:
- Comprehensive treatment with teeth straightening options such as Invisalign® and traditional braces
- Follow-up orthodontic care and custom-made retainers
- Wisdom teeth removal and other dental extractions
- Placement of dental implants
- Bone or gum grafting
- Removal of benign growths in the mouth
- Soft tissue surgery for receding gums
- Flap surgery for gum disease
Comfortable, convenient dental care
At South Fork Dental, we are always accepting new patients into our dental family. To schedule an appointment at one of our three convenient locations in Irving, Frisco, or Murphy, call us today at 469-535-6939.