Teeth Bonding Murphy TX
Affordable and fast: Teeth bonding in Murphy, TX
Teeth bonding are an economical solution for a variety of aesthetic smile problems. At Southfork Dental’s offices in Irving and Murphy, TX, Dr. Bindu Kolli uses reinforced composite resin bonding materials that are strong and durable. The procedure can generally be completed in just one visit, often without numbing.
Dental bonding is a contemporary type of dental plastic shaded to match tooth color, with a glossy finish that mimics enamel. The straightforward procedure, which typically takes an hour or less per tooth, follows these steps:
- Using a shade guide, you and Dr. Kolli select the bonding color that blends with your smile.
- The surface of the tooth is roughened slightly to ensure good adherence.
- A conditioning liquid is painted on. It also aids in achieving a strong bond.
- The pliable plastic resin material is applied to the tooth, molded, and shaped.
- A special light is directed at the restoration to harden the material and bond it to the tooth’s surface.
- Dr. Kolli performs final trimming and adjustments, then polishes the restoration.
- Smile improvement is immediate!
Teeth bonding enhances smiles in Murphy, TX
This versatile treatment can be performed on any area of the mouth. However, dental bonding of front teeth is a popular choice for repair of chips and cracks that show. As a teeth gap filling, bonding is used to close unsightly spaces that also trap food debris. Dr. Kolli may recommend bonding to mask stubborn stains that cannot be lifted with professional whitening. Bonding improves the appearance of teeth with unusual shape, those that are worn down, or teeth that look too short.
Dental bonding cost is less than porcelain veneers. Dental insurance may cover a portion of the fee for bonding treatment that is restorative (rather than purely cosmetic) in nature. Because Dr. Kolli believes every patient deserves a gorgeous smile, Southfork Dental also offers flexible payment options for out-of-pocket expense.
If you are in the Frisco or Plano area, talk with Dr. Kolli about how teeth bonding can improve your smile. Southfork Dental has offices in Irving and Murphy, TX, and we love new patients. Call 469-535-6939 to schedule your appointment.