Invisalign Plano, TX
Smile! Invisalign clear braces are available in Plano, TX
Few people have perfectly straight, evenly spaced teeth. Yet many do not want to devote several years to wearing traditional orthodontic hardware for a more attractive smile. Dr. Bindu Kolli offers a beautiful alternative – Invisalign clear braces. This service is available at her Southfork Dental offices in Irving and Plano, TX. Both teens and adults across the Plano/Frisco area are taking advantage of this efficient invisible braces technique.
The Invisalign concept
The Invisalign system does not use brackets, bands, and wires to move teeth. Instead a computer-generated series of clear plastic aligners gently reposition teeth.
Treatment begins with an examination and consultation. The technology behind Invisalign has advanced tremendously, so complex cases as well as cosmetic issues can be corrected with Invisalign. However, there are some situations where braces are more appropriate. Dr. Kolli will guide you.
If you decide to proceed with Invisalign, the next step is digital impressions. This 3D model of your mouth is the basis for fabrication of aligners. You simply wear the first set of aligners for about two weeks, then move to the next pair in the series, and so on. It is important to wear aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day for effective straightening.
Why Plano, TX, patients love Invisalign
- There is no visible hardware. Most people will not realize you are wearing aligners.
- It is easy to adapt to treatment. Within a few minutes, you will probably feel comfortable speaking and drinking water with the aligners in place.
- Aligners are removable. Eat what you enjoy without the limitations of braces.
- Hygiene is a breeze – just brush and floss teeth normally. Aligners are easy to clean, too.
- Treatment is efficient. While every patient is unique, Invisalign can usually be completed in about a year.
- Smooth plastic aligners are comfortable, with no sharp bits to irritate delicate oral tissues.
- Six-week re-check appointments are quick and convenient. They give Dr. Kolli a chance to monitor your progress and make adjustment to the wearing schedule if needed.
Is Invisalign orthodontic treatment right for your smile? Schedule a consultation at Southfork Dental in Plano, TX, or Irving to find out. The number is 469-535-6939.